- Why is the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner advanced model?
- What are the features to be considered in the Pressure-side pool cleaner?
- Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Features in detail
- Customer Complaints (Negative side)
- Why should you buy the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner?
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner is designed for in-ground pool. It works devotionally with your pool’s pressure line pumps. This machine works independently so, it doesn’t require any booster pump to clean your in-ground pool. These features reduce the cost and energy requirements.
The machine works by the triple jets it can clean your pool’s floor and walls effectively. Still while comparing with best other similar products on the market why it is best among them? In this article we are going to scan it from the top to bottom without sparing.
Why is the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner advanced model?
While browsing about pressure side pool cleaner, you will catch some do mentioned it as “an advance pool cleaner model”. This is because it comes with three individual jets which power it separately and propel it through the floor’s surface and sides, by these all this incredible machine will filter your pool’s water and remove all the debris before they reach your pool’s filter system.
What are the features to be considered in the Pressure-side pool cleaner?
- It is designed for in-ground pool cleaning.
- The pressure side pool cleaner which integrates to a devotional pressure line.
- It can Vacuum, sweep, and clean your pool floor.
- The large single chamber filter bag can hold all types of debris and dust while cleaning.
- Back-up valve enables the interference-free cleaning.
- TailSweep made possible for Back and forth cleaning.
- Package contains; 31ft hose kit, single chamber filter bag, and working manual guide.
- To compliment your dark pool surface, there is Black Max model available on the market.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Features in detail
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner is designed for in-ground pools with three jetted model which gives the heavy power without a need of booster pump. This model is very much cost efficient with less energy requirement. All it requires a devotional water line. It comes with three wheeled track, which enables it to move smoothly around your pool’s floor and walls without any struggles.
Three Jetted Model
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner has individual three jets which give power to move the machine around your pool without leaving any spot.
Its large inlet sucks massive amount of debris, even it is leaves, stones, pebbles, and so on.
Large Filter Bag
This large single chamber filter bag collects huge amount of debris and doesn’t require often removal. It traps the debris and dirt before they enter into the pool’s filter system. Hence, it increases the life time of your pool’s filter system.
This Back-up valve frees the machine once it gets struck with hard region which is tough-to-reach-area by changing the direction of the machine’s movement often.
The TailSweep Pro cleans the area behind the machine while its front part does other cleaning process.
The large debris like pebbles, leaves, and stones will easily struck with your pool’s filter system but it is prevented by the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360. It traps them before reaching into the filter system of your pool. The cleaning duration is depends on how much dirt and debris present in your pool, if there is lesser amount of debris means fastest cleaning. And also the time period varies from the size and shape of your pool.
Between 28 and 32 RPM the wheels work. It can be suitable for all types of floors which included concrete, fibreglass, and tiles.
The auto back-up valve works at every three minutes. It prevents the struck and one spot cleaning.
It has a limited warranty. If you want to claim, you suppose to mail the warranty card to Polaris as soon as possible. The warranty can’t be claimed for the destruction or damage on the vinyl liners or freeze damage to the pool cleaner. Wear and tear of particular parts are not supposed to be considered such as all purpose bag, sweep hose scrubber, sweep hose, MaxTrax tires, and the wear rings.
What are the things will come with the package of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner?
- All-Pupose filter bag
- Sweep hose
- Pool cleaner body
- Head float
- Replacement eyeball
- Sweep scrubber hose
- Eyeball regulators
- Back-up valve
- Hose floats
- Feed hose
- Pressure tester
- Quick discount with universal wall fitting
- User guide
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Advantages
- Quick and efficient installation
- Doesn’t require a booster pump
- All type of debris will be collected
- Less expense
- Undisturbed cleaning with Back-up valve
- Less energy requirement
- Large and single chamber filter bag
- Cleans within 3 hours
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Disadvantages
- While comparing with Polaris 280, it doesn’t clean as effectively.
- Like other common pool cleaner it is not much effective over cleaning the stairs.
- The filter bag and tail scrubber need to be replaced once in every year.
- The Polaris 360 Black Max may make a dark lines over the while floor. So if you are having an in-ground pool with white or light coloured floor don’t go for the Polaris 360 Black Max.
Customer Complaints (Negative side)
Very few complaints were there about its performance. They are, it didn’t filter the fine particles so it left the micro sand and dust over the corners or near the stair case edges, there was a minute hole in the hose hence it results leakage problem, and one customer complained that one of the three wheels came lose after one month of one usage.
Why should you buy the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner?
Are you looking for an effective pool cleaner with less cost and easy installation for your small in-ground pool? Then you should consider this Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure-side pool cleaner. Not like other classic pressure side pool cleaner it doesn’t require a booster pump. Hence, it reduces the working cost and energy loss.
Plus this feature differentiates it from the Polaris 280. After all it is from Polaris, the trust worthy brand for sparkling crystal clear in-ground pool. Without any doubt you can trust over its performance will result a good experience for you.