Polaris is well known for excellent innovations in pool maintenance and cleaning products which includes the best robotic pool cleaners and pressure side cleaners. If you are having an inground pool which gets a lot of debris from the surrounding, then you need these pressure pool cleaners which are very much effective over collecting a vast amount of debris in inground pool.
So this Vac Sweep one among the mighty inground pool cleaner.
Why you should buy Polaris Vac Sweep 280?
The Polaris Vac Sweep 280 comes with 3 wheel base with lightweight. It is pretty enough for your inground pool to clean thoroughly around your walls, floors, and more than all the stairs. The large filter bag collects not just large debris but micro dust by the dual jets.
It is very much suitable for all inground pool floors which include vinyl and fibreglass. Connection with the suction line is devoted. It comes with shaft drive mechanism, even though it is an ancient mechanism this machine proved that it can be as much as faster than the belt-driven method.
The tires are classic or controllable tanktrax model. The cleaning time for all the pool is more or less 3 hours. If you want to clean an extra at the corners and other crevices you can use the rear sweep tail.
The package has a 31-foot hose, which will be complete for all pools. Do you want extra? You can buy as much as lengthy that you want. These all comes with 1 year manufacturer’s free from defect warranty.
The Polaris Vac Sweep 280 is a pressure-side model commonly conjoined with the water circulation system pool. It works along with the pressure of water moment. If your pool water circulation lacks pressure for this equipment’s requirement then you need to install a booster pump to create more tension.
It might seem ancient which require a proper maintenance but it reduces the wear and tear of the whole function of your pool equipment.
Doubling the work function of the connected booster pump along with the water thrust by dual Venturi jets give best cleaning in a short span. For a medium size pool it takes maximum 3 hours to clean it thoroughly.
Polaris 280 package contains an independent filter bag which is capable of collecting and storing large debris from your pool. There are different filter bags available for different sized debris. They promised that not even a single piece of dirt will enter the internal chambers of your device. Hence, extends the durable time of your equipment.
Three Wheel Movements
It has distinctive three wheel movements modelled for unrestricted movement. This character of Polaris 280 allows it to clean at the most hard areas like even at the surface of/above the stairs.
The Polaris 280 comes with extendable feed hose which you can extend or trim as much length as you need. Along with this hose float and swivels are also given.
It has different models, you can choose according to your need. They included TankTrax and Black Max which are tribute to your dark pools. If your pool floor is slippery and having sharp wall junction then you should consider the TankTrax model which will work on such conditions very efficiently.
- It cleans effectively within 3 hours.
- Wider Vacuum inlet collects whole debris to different grid materials.
- It gives out the fruitful cleaning in all pool sizes and shapes with different floors, walls, and steps.
- It has relatively very low price tag while comparing with its competitors.
- It comes under the easy-to-handle category with improved features which is the reason of premium quality of cleaning.
- Even though easy to handle, the installation is a bit complex to get it.
- Life expectancy is a standard of 5 years.
- It is already a bit expensive still the accessories add your bill.
- It has an outdated shaft-driven mechanism.
- Even for a regular run it requires a lot of maintenances.
- Customer care services are very poor.
Common Complaints from Customers
1. Polaris 280 doesn’t climb and go around in circle
- To get rid of climbing issue adjust the thrust jets and make sure the wheel RPM’s are in correct range.
- Angle the thrust jets in a direction opposite to which the machine is facing or functioning, for the circling issue.
2. It doesn’t touch the floor and just like that glide over the floor surface
- This is due to the increased flow of water to the device motor.
- During this time make sure RPM is reduced to 32 RPM.
- The UWF has restrictive discs to control water flow.
- Make sure the blue restriction disc is on its place while the red for further water restriction.
- Plus, Cover the wheels with tires modelled for smooth tiled surface.
3. It doesn’t clean the entire pool
- Check the standard length of the feed hose; make sure it comes within 6 foot to reach the far area of your pool.
- The thrust jet is designed to turn at random areas, so ensure it is set in the straight back angle for standard turning.
- Standard function needs forceful water from the jets; this can be makes sure by looking under the vacuum tube of the device while in working time.
- After all there is no improvement ask assistance from the customer care services.
- The Polaris Vac Sweep 280 is extremely lightweight, multiple features, and workhorse, handy for distinctive pool shapes and any size trashes.
- It is best for cleaning floor, walls, and stairs with its lightweight.
- It needs an extra to express its full functionality like a rear sweep tail.
- Among the pressure-side cleaner, it is the best model.
- It has simple function and structure.
- It works dependently and its highly reliable units work unthinkably.
Comparative study of the Polaris 280 with others on the market won’t make any big sense but, with its class of models, it is the best from all with its effortless and efficient work.
It comes with premium quality products which can be easily removed and replaced as per your requirement. After all it is worth with its required accessories.